You are working with a report that contains employee information, such as Employee Times: Monthly. The fields related to employee address like City (Employee), State (Employee), Country (Employee), etc are shown as Not Assigned.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Open a report, e.g. Employee Times: Monthly.
- Click on the Add Fields button.
- Expand the Employee dimentions.
- Tick the fields City, State, Country etc and click on OK.
- Now add these fields to the report view.
Their value is # (Not Assigned).
The Change Workplace Contact Data is not maintained in Personal Administration work center for the respective employee.
- Go to the Personal Administration work center.
- Go to the Employees view.
- Search for the respective employee and click Edit.
- Go to the Employement tab and click Workplace Contact Data.
Maintain the address details here.
reporting, wrong data, employee times, city, country, address, county, state, postal code, missing, #, unassigned, street, , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To