You are trying to create approval process of Expense Report but you are unable to create change project.
You would like to know how to change/update existing approval process.
You can update the existing Expense Report Approval process by delimiting the validity with new process using Copy button.
- Go to the Application & User Management Work Center.
- Go to the Task Distribution view & press Approval Processes link.
- You will get Default approval process for Expense Report.
- Select the process & press Copy button.
- Enter the new Process Name, Define Conditions etc.. as per your choice & Save.
Once new process is created & available in draft mode, you need to change the validity..
- Select the new process and press Edit Validity.
- You will get the existing Active process and newly created process.
- In the Old process remove the Unlimited Validity check box and update Validity To date.
- In the new process Update the Valid From Date (similar to the Validity To date of old process) and select Unlimited Validity.
Now once the defined start date/time will come, new process will become enabled automatically.
KBA , process name , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To