- You perform a Revaluation with a lot of orders using transaction CON2. All entries of the master data table (AUFK) of orders contains eg. million orders. The selected objects in table AFPO are approaching the orders master data (table AUFK).
- The execution of this transaction results with shortdump: TSV_TNEW_OCCURS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY or SYSTEM_NO_ROLL
- Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLRKIO" - in "BUFFER_FILL". The main program was "RKAZCON2 ".
- In the long text of the shortdump, it provides the following search term:
"TSV_TNEW_OCCURS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY" " "
"SAPLKKIO" or "LKKIOF03"
- The shortdump could also happen in transactions KKAO, CO43, KKS1 and CO88.
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Fiori
Period End Closing, Revaluation, ztta/roll_extension, abap/heap_area_nondia, abap/heap_area_dia, abap/heap_area_total, CJN2, KON2, SYSTEM_NO_ROLL, CON2, performance, runtime , KBA , CO-PC-OBJ , Cost Object Controlling , CO-OM-ACT-F , Period-end Closing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.