You try to open Activity List and get the warning message "Project is in draft state"
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Project view
- Press Open Activity List button for any project
You have started editing project scope, but you haven't finished.
- Go to Implementation Project view in Business Configuration work center
- Press Edit Scope button
- In this screen You will see the message Finish editing the project scope; activity list is not up-to-date. Then press Next button until you arrive in step 5 (Review)
- Press Finish button
- Press the refresh icon in the top right corner of Implementation Projects and you will see that the warning message will not appear anymore
After that, you will be able to open your activity list normally.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To