You may recall a Reimbursed expense report inadvertently. You wonder how to revert the status of the expense report back to Reimbursed without any extra effect.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expenses work center.
- Select a Reimbursed expense report and open it.
- Choose the Recall button.
It is possible to recall Reimbursed expense reports. This is for the case you may find something wrong in the expense report after it is reimbursed, such as you may claim less amount of money for some expense items. After the recall the expense report becomes Not Submitted. You can make some modifications then resubmit the report. The whole approval/auditing process will be triggered again. After the expense report is approved and posted, only the delta change in amount will be posted to the ERP system. If there is no amount change in the report, no accounting document will be generated in ERP system and the status of the report will directly change to Reimbursed, skipping Pending Reimbursement phase.
- Open the Not Submitted expense report which was recalled by accident before.
- Make sure no change is made and choose the Submit button.
- Ask the approver/auditor to approve the report. You can see the status of the report becomes Reimbursed directly and there is no posting to ERP system.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To