- Warehouse Management - Production Planning (WM-PP) material staging is carried out via deliveries and it is possible to create more deliveries than expected.
- WMPP material staging is executed via transaction LP10 or directly from the production order and it is possible to create more deliveries.
- Replenishment deliveries for the production order can be created without any information about the existing deliveries. This is possible if the existing deliveries are open.
- When material staging is carried out via a delivery, the reservation is not updated with the delivery quantity as staged quantity.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Materialbereitstellung Lieferung Nachschub Fertigungsauftrag Reservierung , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.