- Lumira desktop license key
- License key for Lumira 1.0 desktop
- How to request a SAP Lumira 1.0 desktop license key
- Key for SAP Lumira 1.0 (formerly SAP Visual intelligence)
- SAP Lumira 1.0, desktop edition
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
The steps below are for SAP Lumira 1.0. For information on generating SAP Lumira 2.0 license keys, see KBA 2519499.
Lumira desktop edition does not provide the rights to Lumira Server. Use the following steps as a guide to request a permanent license key for SAP Lumira desktop edition.
To request permanent license keys you need the authorization Request License Keys. If you need the authorization please contact an SAP User Administrator at your company (refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article 1271517).
- Go to the License Keys application: https://support.sap.com/keys-systems-installations/keys.html
- Enter or select the installation number
- Click the + sign to create a new system
- Choose SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, desktop edition from the Product drop-down
- Select the product version (SAP Lumira 1.0)
- Enter a System ID (the System ID must be exactly 3 alphanumeric characters, starting with a letter A-Z)
- Select the System Type (e.g. Productive)
- Select the Operating System and click Continue
- An empty list of license keys will be presented. Click the '+' icon to generate a new license key.
- A list of license materials associated to this installation number will be presented (in the top right, you can click Licenses and choose Contractual Information to see all licenses associated to this installation). Select the SAP Lumira, desktop edition license material
- Select Version: (e.g. V1.0)
- In Number of Licenses, enter the number of licenses you need. If all license keys are needed, type the total number you see within the brackets in the License Material.
- Click Add
- Click Generate.
The license key will be generated right away and you can copy it from that screen.
If no license materials are listed for SAP Lumira, desktop edition please contact your SAP Account Manager or the SAP Contract Department. Refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article 1660069.
If you do see Lumira, but need assistance requesting the key, please open a support incident under component XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ. If you need assistance installing the license key, create a support incident for component BI-LUM-DSK.
SAP Lumira documentation can be found in the SAP Help Portal
BOBJ, Lizenzschlüssel, Anforderung Schlüssel für Lumira; , KBA , lumira key , lumira keycode , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , Business Objects Products , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , How To