In the scoping question you have opted to make use of Taxable Benefit Items instead of Meal Per Diem deductions but while creating an expense report, the Add Taxable Benefit Item button is not visible.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go the Business Configuration Work Center.
2. Edit the Project Scope: First Implementation.
3. Go to the Scoping question.
4. Under Scoping Element select Expense Reimbursement and then Expense Reporting.
5. Scroll to the question Group: Use taxable benefit items instead of meal per diem deductions? check box is ticked for Germany.
Now go to Expense Report, You will find that Add Taxable Benefit button is not visible.
For Germany there are expense types related to Taxable Benefit examples Taxable Benefit for Breakfast, Taxable benefit for lunch and Taxable Benefit for Dinner, however, in the details Area, there is no further Definitions for those expense types.
This is the reason why you couldn't see the button.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Open the activity Expense Reporting - Germany.
- Edit expense types.
- Select Expense Type Taxable Benifit for Dinner.
- Maintain the mandatort details in Definition.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To