- Deploying multiple Explorer Master servers leads to communication problems with other explorers services
- What is happening is that the other Explorer Servers try to connect to one master:
Master1 knows about Search and Index
Master2 knows about Exploration
- Since they can’t communicate, Master1 won’t see the Exploration server and Master2 won’t have any Search or Index Server
- When you log depending of which Master is taking the request some action won’t work
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.0 SP x
- Explorer 4.0 SP x
KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Polestar, Explorer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.