When creating the new project the project type Intercompany Project is not available.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management workcenter.
- Select New Project under Common Tasks.
- Go to Project Type under Enter Initial Data tab
- Under Project Type drop down you cannot see the Intercompany Project type.
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine Tune tab.
- Find and Select Project Types activity.
- Select Open.
- Here you can see the available all project types, for a project type an Intercompany Indicator is checked this project type will not be available under project types drop down menu when you are trying to create a new project from Project Management UI is because this project type is with the Intercompany indicator checkbox selected. It means that is an intercompany project type and is not possible to create an Intercompany Project type manually. The intercompany project will be created automatically from a Sales Order.
Note: You can check only one project type as the intercompany project at a time.
When the intercompany indicator is checked for project type, this project type will not be available under project types drop down menu when you are trying to create new project under Project Management workcenter because this intercompany project will not be created manual it will be created automatically from the intercompany sales order.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To