- Connection from Data Services to ECC fails during job execution
- ETL job extracting from SAP application via ABAP Interface fails
- Error: Client is not open for Repository changes
- Non-modifiable SAP repository
- Closed SAP Configuration
- Client settings are closed for repository objects changes
- RFC CallReceive error <Function Z_AW_RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_AND_RUN:
- RFC_ABAP_MESSAGE- SAP System has status 'not modifiable'
- R3C-150412 RFC CallReceive error <Function /SAPDS/RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_RUN: RFC_ABAP_MESSAGE, SAP system has status 'not modifiable')
SAP Data Services
Dataservices, fail, BODS, BODI, DS, DI, Edge, unmodifiable, Connection, from, ECC, with, object, extract DATA, abap data flow, generate and execute , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.