- You logon to CRM Interaction Center and you wonder why more than one application session have been created and are visible in transaction SM04
- You logon to CRM Interaction Center and the related application sessions are not closed
- when logging of from system by using the log off button
- or closing the browser
- or session timeout
- You face issues related to error 400 session not found
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, all versions
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
timeout, SM04, session, permission, denied, , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC , Interaction Center WebClient , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.