- Error: "The viewer could not process an event. Failed to execute query" is displayed for Crystal Report for Enterprise on BI Launch Pad
- Web Intelligence is refreshed correctly which against the same universe.
- In the Crystal Report processing server log:"Error=DBDriver failed to load : C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\dataAccess\connectionServer\drivers\lib64\dbd_oci.dll"
- BI Platform 4.0 Support Package 04
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise Support Package 04
CR4E, CR, ORCL, 32 bit, 64 bit,BILaunchPad, Dashboard, WebI, retrieve, configuration, dll , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.