- Existing Physical Data Model (PDM) was generated from another model (CDM, LDM, PDM, OOM, XSM).
- Update existing Physical Data Model is selected in the PDM Generation Options window.
- PDM that needs to be updated is in the list of target models of the source model.
- PDM that needs to be updated is not in the Select model drop-down list in the PDM Generation Options window.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) All versions
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
Generate, generating, models, GeneratedModels, PowerDesigner, Power, Designer , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.