- Alert Management dashboards with no values
- In the workcenter Solution Manager Administration this error is shown:
Alert Management Reporting:
E2E_ALM_EXTRACTOR for system <XXX> was not started by <DATE>
- In Alert framework this message appears:
PPMS Modelling is not valid. Check PPMS Keys
- When opening the dashboard this message appears:
"Invalid input query name not valid (0SMD_ALM_ALERTSPERCONTYPE does not exist or was not activated)
- Alert Management Reporting Extractor "E2E_ALM_EXTRACTOR" is missing
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
E2E_ALM_EXTRACTOR, PPMS, Dashboard, E2E_ME_RFC_ASYNC_NO_RR , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-IRD , Solution Manager 7.1 Dashboard Framework , SV-SMG-MON-REP , Content for Technical Monitoring Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.