- A replenishment transfer order (TO) is not created automatically for a fixed bin.
- You would like to replenish a fixed bin with replenishment type 1 (Transfer orders (immed.) for fixed bin), but the replenishment TO is not created automatically.
- The immediate TO confirmation is set for the stock removal process from the fixed bin and after the confirmation of the removal TO the replenishment is not triggered automatically.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Nachschub Fixplatz Transportauftrag direkt Festplatz , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-RP , Replenishment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.