You have set the over-delivery tolerance on a contract, but the over-delivery tolerance carried over to a purchase order originating from a project is different from the defined percentage.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Open the affected document.
- Verify the over-delivery tolerance.
- Go to the Sourcing and Contracting work center.
- Go to the Contracts view.
- Open the associated contract.
- Verify the over-delivery tolerance is different from that of the Purchase Order.
The purchase request of the associated purchase order has a reference to a project purchase request so Project purhcase order details should be given priority as it is the preceding document.
If the purchase request of the affected purchase order has a reference to a project purchase request, the over-delivery tolerances are copied from the purchase request, and not from the contract.
tolerance per supplier, tolerance for each product and supplier , KBA , tolerance , tolerance other than po , how to set tolerance , AP-PRO , Project Processing , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To