SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services was formerly known as SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services.
This note summarizes known issues for SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services. The following areas are covered in this note:
- Design-time Data Viewer behavior
- Enable strong PGP encryption
- SAP Data Services Agent fails during startup
- Task validation may report false errors
- Tasks created from the SAP Integrated Business Planning template SOP_MD_ProductMaster report datastore error
- User Interface issues when using Firefox browser
- TCP ports on Agent system get exhausted and tasks fail
- Metadata browsing does not work in an SAP S/4 HANA datastore
- Tasks fail as the data does not point to a correct file format
- Tasks containing an XML Schema source with global variables applied report directory error
- A task or process cannot be promoted when an associated user is missing
- Email notifications not sent
- Agent sends unknown task GUID
No current release restrictions
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services
- SAP Data Services OnDemand
HANA Cloud Integration , Data Services onDemand , DS , HCI, HCI-DS , KBA , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.