- Using an updatable ResultSet with the JConnect driver fails when trying to delete a row.
- Error occurs when there's an in-clause with 129 or more elements. Succeeds if there are 128 or less.
- Error generated is: "The DELETE WHERE CURRENT OF to the cursor 'jconnect_implicit_1' failed because the cursor is on a join".
- The same query works on isql.
- SDK for SAP ASE 15.7 ESD#6
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 ESD#4
jconnect_implicit, 735752, CR735752, CR#735752, Error 592, join order, cursor, ResultSet.deleteRow, jdbc application, select query , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.