- Region names incorrect.
- When adding the map for Italy in Crystal Reports, the names for some regions are incorrect.
- No data displays for some of the Italian regions in Crystal Reports because the name of the regions are wrong, and therefore cannot associate the data with the proper region. For example: The region displaying as Abruzzi, should be Abruzzo.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source that contains data for the country: Italy.
- Insert a Map on the report, by selecting "Map" under the menu "File".
- In the "Map Expert" window, add the information to summarize for each regions, and click "OK".
- Refresh the report.
Notice some of the regions on the map are incorrect, and therefore no data for those regions are displayed on the map.
For example: On the map, it display the region: Abruzzi, which is incorrect. The correct region name is: Abruzzo.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01479585.
- This issue has been resolved in Service Pack 6 of Crystal Reports 2008.
- The issue is planned to be resolved in the next minor release of Crystal Reports 2011.
CR, maps , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed