The Customer Invoicing Numbering Rule for Italy has only the possibility to have the same rule for all Invoice types except for Down payment Invoices.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for the Document Numbering Formats for Customer Invoicing activity.
- Open the activity.
- Select Document Numbering Formats for Customer Invoicing.
- If the tax country is Italy, the only Document Type available is All Documents.
- However you are expecting it to be different for different Invoice type.
It is legal requirement in Italy that numbering rule should be same for all document types (Customer invoice, Credit Memo).
Note: For Downpayment Invoice, the system will not pick the number range maintained in the configuration, instead it will pick from global rage starting from 1.
This is the expected system behavior of SAP Business ByDesign.
Italy; Document Numbering; All Documents; Legal Requirement; Alle Belege , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To