You want to import a supplier catalog with multi-level hierarchy to map the hierarchy of the product categories.
However you cannot find such a functionality in the UI. Furthermore from the CSV generator Excel template and the CSV file itself, it does not seem supported.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Product Portfolio.
- Go to the view Catalogs.
- Choose Open Catalog File Template.
- The template does not support Multi-Level Hierarchy.
- Choose New -> Supplier Catalog or New -> Customer Catalog.
- After importing the CSV file, you cannot maintain levels for the products.
It is not possible to create such a catalog through the current Excel template or the UI.
This will only be possible when the feature is implemented in a future release. We have forwarded the request to our product planning process. Unfortunately it is not possible for our Support Team to provide you additional information regarding the availability of this feature in a future release. For further information regarding your request please contact your sales contact (Account Manager/Customer Advocate/Solution Advisor).
KBA , multi , level , catalogue , multilevel , custom , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To