How to change the time frame of the service request priorities.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Desk work center.
- Create a New Service Request from Common Tasks.
- Add required details like Account, Registered Product, Service Performer etc.
- You find a field for the Priorities in the General tab -> Main Information subtab.
You want to change the default time frame of the priorities however you cannot see any possibility to do so in the system.
You have not scoped Service Level Agreements in the system.
You can scope the Service Level Agreements in the system by following below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project and choose Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to the step 3 Scoping.
- Expand Service -> Entitlement Management.
- Select and scope Service Level Agreements.
- Complete the guided activity to Finish the scoping.
Once the Service Level Agreements is scoped in the system, you can define the time frame for the service request priorities:
- Go to the Service Entitlements work center.
- Select the Service Levels view.
- Choose New button and select Service Level.
- Add Service Level Name and Service Level ID in the General tab.
- Go to the Reaction Times tab to add the Milestones and Details for Milestone (which ultimately defines the priority reaction time and Due Date).
- Go to the Operating Hours tab to add the weekly operating hours and calendar.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To