- During an upgrade using Software Update Manager 1.0 you receive an error during the PREP_PRE_CHECK / INITPUT_PRE phase.
- The error is 'Password for 'sapsso 'does not work, Please reenter.'
- You have checked the symptom from Note 1758017 (D055517, Sep 11, 2012) and are able to login successfully with both methods
- You are entering the correct password but the error persists
- The file 'SYBCONCHECKSSO.LOG' might still report the following SAP Sybase ASE error message:
ct_connect(): protocol specific layer: internal Client Library error: There is a tds login error. The installed encryption handler returned a status that was not CS_SUCCEED
- Sybase ASE
SYB, failed, incorrect password,UPG KBA , KBA , BC-EHP-INS , Please use BC-UPG-TLS* , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.