Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- "To be delivered" and "To be invoiced" quantities are not reflected in the reports like ME2M, ME2N, ME2J and ME2L.
- The reports do not show the correct pending quantity against partial/complete goods receipt.
- The pending invoice quantities are not shown correctly in the reports.
- You may face this issue also for services, for example: When using report ME2N to display service purchasing order the field "Still to be delivered (value)" has the correct value, but the field "Still to be delivered (qty)" is zero. You expected a value of one (1) instead of zero.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, MGLIEF, MGINV, MGINV, WTLIEF, REWWR, WEWWR, OREWR, external procurement, gr-based iv, gf-bsd iv, webre, goods receipt, non-gr, wepos, To be Del. (value), To be Del. (qty), ME2L, ME2N, ME2K, ME2W, BUILD_BASE_LIST, LMEREPI02, l_ref_ekbes, negative , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.