You are trying to upload Open Items Payables, but system is throwing error message "Service call failed; report an incident."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Access the Overview work center view.
- Open the activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the respective Migration Unit and click Execute Migration.
- Select the Open Items Payable object and click Process File.
- In the Simulate Import step, you will see the error message in the log table (you will see one message per affected source record).
The cause for the issue might be because you are migrating deferred taxes that refer only to part of the invoice amount.
Business ByDesign supports only either migrating no taxes at all for an open item or migrating all taxes.
In order to solve this, please migrate the non-deferred part of the taxes related to the invoice as well or remove all taxes from the migration.
Service Call Failed, Open Items Payable, Migration , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To