The Partner Companies view is not available in the General Ledger workcenter.
Reproducing the Issue
- In the General Ledger workcenter navigate to the Master Data view.
- Here you are missing the Partner Companies view.
The scoping element Consolidation Preparation is not included in your project scope.
- In the Business Configuration workcenter navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation project and press Edit Project Scope.
- In phase 3-Scoping select All Elements in the Show field.
- Navigate to Financial and Management Accounting and there to General Ledger
- Here tick the box for the element Consolidation Preparation
- Click Next two times, review the changes and then press Finish
- Now assign the Partner Companies view to your user in the Application and User Management workcenter.
- Just to be safe log off and log-in to your system.
- The Partner Companies view is now available in the General Ledger workcenter.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions