You want to close the sales order which is linked to a project, the Invoice Status on sales order is Not Started,Delivery status on the sales order is finished . You find the Reason for Rejection on both item and header level is grayed out, hence it is not possible to set the Reason for Rejection and change the status of the sales order as Completed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Select the relevant sales order.
- Select the Edit button and choose View All.
You find the Reason for Rejection is not editable on both header and item level.
The Delievery status is finished as the relevant project in Closed status, you have to revoke the closure for the project and cancel the sales order.
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects view.
- Find relevant project.
- Go to Project Plan tab then select the Revoke Closure/revoke completion in Project Status.
- Ensure the status of project task is released
After this, we expect delivery status fo the sales order to be in 'Not started' status ,so you can set the Reason for Rejection on item level of the sales order,and finish the Customer Invoice to complete the sales order.
Once done you can complete/close the project using same steps by selecting complete/close in Project status
Project sales order,Reason for Rejection,Close sales order, cancel sales order line item,cancel sales order , KBA , reason for rejection field grayed out , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To