- After attempting to configure kerberos with a keytab file the following errors are found in the logs.
- "com.crystaldecisions.sdk.plugin.authentication.secwinad.internal.SecWinADServerAction||SecWinADServerAction.run(): Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level: Specified version of key is not available (44))"
- Other errors could occur when using other parts of the BI product
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- Supported kerberos integrated database
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.