- When an opportunity is completed by updating the status, the closing date is changed to today's date
- This occurs when the opportunity had a closing date in the future before the status was changed
- It occurs when changing the status of the opportunity to Completed, Lost, Won, Stopped by Customer, Stopped by Us etc.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- All CRM releases from CRM 7.0 support pack 5 onwards (SAPKU70005)
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-BTX-OPP , Opportunities , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.