In CRM WebUI pages, sometimes, some ddlb fields look different from others. Or some of these dropdown lists are shortened, which are not displayed as you expected. Or the dropdown arrow icon on the field looks different to the other drop down fields. For example:
- Example 1.
- Example 2.
Normal DDLB field:
Shortened DDLB field:
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
drop down, F4, get_v, CL_THTMLB_DROPDOWNLISTBOX, IF_BSP_ELEMENT~DO_AT_BEGINNING, gc_browser_rendering, gc_sap_rendering, Switching too soon to native DDLBs, appearance, personalizaation, Personalize Settings, Enable additional support for screen readers, shortened, sap wui, Webclient UI, framework, kba, picklist , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.