You as a time administrator enters the time records against the project and system shows the below error message up on saving time records.
Error: Financial accounting is closed on DD.MM.YYYY Change not permitted; close screen. Accounting-relevant data would also be changed. Check whether you can enter time confirmation without accounting attributes.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Go to the Time Recording view.
- Select the sub view Time Sheet.
- Select the relevant employee.
- Select Open Time Sheet.
- Enter the time sheet for specific period and select Save.
The employee records the time sheet against the project and this project belongs to the company ABC. However for this company, there is no fiscal year maintained.
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Sets of Books and Assigned Companies view.
- Select the relevant Company.
- Select Edit Fiscal Years button.
- Maintain the Fiscal Year and select Save and Close.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To