Performance issue is observed on a SAP table. The table statistic setting has to be checked in order to ensure that the table has the SAP recommended database statistic. The general performance setting was already checked based on the note 1817553.
In the detailed resolution the following tasks are described:
- The point 1) - 3) describes how to check the predefined table statistic delivered in the note: 1020260 - Delivery of Oracle statistics (Oracle 10g, 11g)
- The point 4) describes how to check the DBSTATC table entry defined in the note: 403704 - BRCONNECT - Enhanced function for Oracle DBA
- The point 5) describes how to force the statistic collection of a table.
- The point 6) describes what to do if the above does not help.
- Oracle release 10g and above
- SAP release independent
oracle, statistics, performance, DBSTATC, CBO, DBMS_STATS, DB20 , KBA , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.