- A SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) data manager (DM) package for importing transaction or master data stops working.
- It produces an error, does not load any data or rejects data that is expected to be loaded.
- The package was working correctly before and it seems to have stopped working without any reason and without any changes to the BPC or BW system.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for BW/4HANA (Standard model)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for BW/4HANA (Standard model)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Standard model)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
Error occurs when loading transaction data from other cube Command failed end position is out of record index /CPMB/IMPORT_IOBJ_MASTER /CPMB/IMPORT_IOBJ_HIER /CPMB/LOAD_INFOPROVIDER /CPMB/IMPORT_MASTER /CPMB/LOAD_INFOPROV_UI The status is giving a record count, but nothing is being rejected or accepted. Reject count 0, Skip count 0, Accept count 0, Data Loads to BPC not working , KBA , we are seeing packages finish in warning , status with a record count but zero reco , zero records are processes processed , zero records are skipped, zero records a , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.