- BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.x individual processes/4.x client processes not able to use more than 2 GB of physical memory.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.x processes/4.x client processes shut down due to insufficient memory.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0, 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x Client Tools (BI 4.0, 4.1, 4.2)
- Crystal Reports Server 2008 V1
- All supported operating systems
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
RAM; limitation; webi; process; shuts; down; 32; bit;, KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.