- The error can occur during the CHECK_REQUIREMENTS phase of a SPAM/SAINT import.
- Below is the error message:
Some open conversion requests still exist in the ABAP Data Dictionary for the following ABAP Dictionary objects. To avoid inconsistencies and loss of data, you must process these conversions first.
- Below is a screenshot of what the error message could look like:
- Some open conversion requests still exist in the ABAP Dictionary for the following ABAP Dictionary objects. To avoid inconsistencies and loss of data, you must process these conversions first. Proceed as follows:
- Open a new session.
- Start the Database Utility (transaction SE14).
- Correct the inconsistencies for the specified objects.
- Repeat the import phase. If no more inconsistencies are found, the import continues."
SAP NetWeaver release independent.
There are open updates in the dictionary, VBAP, open abap dictionary conversions, SPAM SAINT , There are open conversions in the Data Dictionary , KBA , BC-UPG-ADDON , Upgrade Add-On Components , BC-UPG-OCS-SPA , Support package tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.