Error received : 'Crystal Reports has stopped working', when adding two tables in Crystal Report.
Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports designer create a new report by selecting data source and connection.
- Select two tables or more.
"AccessMode" is not set for the database and connection in the registry of the machine where Crystal Reports client tool is installed.
- Go to Registry Editor (Click Start > Run > type "regedit" > OK)
- Navigate to :
for Crystal Reports 2011 on 64 bit machine
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports\Database
for Crystal Reports 2011 on 32 bit machine
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports\Database
- Right click the "Database" registry key > select New > Key > name the key by the connection used (for example 'ODBC').
- Right click the "ODBC" key > select New > DWord value > name it "AccessMode"
- Make sure the value is default: 0x00000000 (0)
- Restart the Crystal Reports.
Crystal, add tables,crash. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem