- Generic ODBC option missing.
- Under "Connection by Vendor", the option: "Generic ODBC datasource" is not listed.
- When creating a new report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, the Generic ODBC data source option is missing.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Ent, CRforEnt, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.