- Crystal Reports for Enterprise crash.
- Modifying a cross-tab causes Crystal Reports for Enterprise to terminate unexpectedly.
- When formatting the width of a row total in a cross-tab, Crystal Reports for Enterprise displays the error:
"Crystal Reports has encountered an unexpected error and needs to close." Details: [Internal Error FormulaButtonL372].
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3
xtab, xTab, crosstab, Cross-Tab , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.