You created a cancelation invoice for a supplier invoice with status Paid but the supplier account is not updated accordingly.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoices and Credit Memo view.
- Select the invoice created and select Edit button.
- You can see the status of the supplier invoice as Paid.
- Go to the Payables work center.
- Select the Supplier Accounts view.
- Select the Supplier (used in the invoice) and select View button.
- Here the cancelation invoice is not displayed.
You have made some changes in the paid supplier invoice which are not posted to accounting successfully and a task is created in the General Ledger work center. Then cancelation invoice is posted but a task is created because of pending tasks of the original supplier invoice .
Since the posting of both invoices is unsuccessful, supplier account is not updated with the cancelation invoice.
According to the error messages please try to do the required settings and post the tasks sequentially .
First the supplier invoice task has to be posted and then the cancelation invoice has to be posted.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To