You want to know how to send Remittance Advice Notices by e-mail instead of printing them in the current release of ByDesign system.
SAP Business ByDesign 1708
Reproducing the Issue
You have tried to set Remittance Advices to send the document by e-mail in the Output Channel Selection in the former version of ByDesign system and the only output channel available was printer.
In previous releases, it was only possible to print Remittance Advice Notices. You can now also choose E-mail and Fax as additional output channel options when setting output rules in process-integrated printing.
Output Channel Rules:
- Navigate to the Application and User Management work center.
- In the Output Channel Selection view, select Remittance Advice from Show Rules For dropdown list and click Go.
- Click New.
The Create Output Channel Rule dialog box opens.
- From the Output Channel dropdown list, select E-mail.
- Under Parameter Settings, enter the parameters for which you want this rule to apply.
These parameters determine when the output channel selected in the previous step is used to output Remittance Advices. Note that if you leave a parameter blank, this acts as a wildcard.
- Click Save and Close.
Note that you may now have to adjust the sequence in which the output channel rules are applied to ensure that the rule is applied by the system correctly.
Business Partner-Specific Output Settings:
- Business partner-specific output settings allow you to define how Remittance Advices are sent to your accounts or suppliers. These settings override any output channel rules.
- Navigate to the Supplier Base work center, Suppliers view. Select a supplier and choose General from the Edit menu. Navigate to the Collaboration section of the Communication tab.
- Navigate to the Account Management work center, Accounts view. Select an account and choose General from the Edit menu. Navigate to the Collaboration section of the Communication tab.
- Under Collaboration, you can view all documents that are valid for the selected business partner.
- Choose Remittance Advice Outbound and then select E-mail in the Output Channel column.
- Enter the e-mail address recipient under E-mail column.
- Click Save and Close.
Remittance advice; remittance advice outbound; e-mail; collaboration; communication; , KBA , remittance advice , remittance advice outbound , e-mail , collaboration , communication , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To