You are trying to acknowledge the purchase order, however the buttons New PO Acknowledgement and Quick PO acknowledgement are missing in the purchase orders view screen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the relevant Purchase Order.
- Acknowledgement buttons are missing.
The scoping element Purchase Order Acknowledgements are not in scope under Business Configuration work center.
Switch on the element Purchase Order Acknowledgments under Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the button Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to third step i. e. Scoping.
- Select the element Purchasing.
- Select Purchase Request and Order Management.
- Select the check box Purchase Order Acknowledgments.
- Select the Finish button to complete the scoping.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To