A Purchase Order is created by ME23N or released by ME28 and sent to SUS from ECC/Backend system. The following error message happens in the XI interface: Error during product mapping Program: SAPLBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPING; include: LBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPINGU42; Line: 285.
The following error is found in the XML file:
Error during proxy processing An exception with the type
CX_BBPX1_STD_MESSAGE_FAULT occurred, but was neither handled locally,
nor declared in a RAISING clause Application Error
The error happens in the Function Module BBP_PDH_CHECK_PRODUCT.
IF sy-subrc <> 0.
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 2005 = SAP Supplier Relationship Management 5.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- Plan driven procurement: standard MM-SUS scenario
SAPLBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPING , LBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPINGU42 , BBP_PDH_CHECK_PRODUCT , CX_BBPX1_STD_MESSAGE_FAULT , RFC connection type , KBA , SRM-SUS-XI , SRM-SUS XI Content , SRM-SUS , Supplier Self-Services , SRM-EBP-TEC-MW , Middleware , SRM-EBP-PRE , Purchase Order Response , SRM-EBP-PRO , Product Master Data , SRM-SUS-ORD , Order / Order Response , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.