- It is observed that when navigating back to a previously accessed view via Recent Items, the look of the view is different as compared to when the same view is accessed via Breadcrumbs (back & forward buttons) in SAP CRM WebClient UI.
- Object when accessed via Recent Items do not retain Personalization like Filter, Sort.
- Personalization is only restored when accessing items via breadcrumb buttons.
- Navigating back to the search result view by clicking on the relevant work center, the filters are still not retained.
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement pack
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; sort, filter; personalization; table; state; navigation; view; object; cellerator; breadcrumb; recent; item; agent; inbox; email , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI-PRS , Personalization , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.