The approval task for the sales order XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order) remains unassigned.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Task Distribution view.
- Go to the Business Task Management subview.
- Show Unassigned Items.
- You see that the approval task created for the sales order XYZ is unassigned.
- Select the unassigned task for the sales order.
- Open the application log XXX in the General subtab (XXX represents the ID of the log file).
- You find two error messages in the Results section of the log:
- "Employees without sufficient access rights for the item: Employee: ABC" (ABC represents the ID of the employee).
- "No employee has sufficient access rights".
The employee ABC who is the approver for the sales order is not assigned to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Application and user Management work center.
- Go to the Business Users view.
- Show All Business Users and find ABC.
- Select the business user ABC and choose Edit button > select Access Rights.
- Go to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Assign the CRM_WOC_SALESORDERS work center and the CRM_SALESORDERS view to the user.
- Click Save and Close button.
responsible person, Genehmigungsaufgabe, Verantwortlicher, Kundenauftrag, , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To