- The DBCON connection to a remote SAP HANA database cannot be established e.g. from DBA Cockpit, Solution Manager or on creating a new SAP LT Replication server (SLT) configuration.
- The workprocess trace shows error messages similar to one of the following:
"Connect to database failed"
"Couldn't load library"
"Error occurred on when opening db connection"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP HANA, platform edition
- DBA Cockpit
- SAP LT Replication Server for SAP HANA
- HANA Application Accelerator
- Solution Manager
DBCO, DBCON, remote connection, secondary connection, ADBC, HANA, Solution Manager, SLT , KBA , HAN-DB-CLI , SAP HANA Clients (JDBC, ODBC) , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , BC-DB-HDB-SYS , Database Interface/DBMS for SAP HANA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.