- Error: "The matching } for this field name is missing."
- When adding an object to a formula, it displays the object name on 2 lines, and then gives an error that this objects is not recognized.
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, unable to use an object in a formula that has a name containing carriage returns in Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- When reporting off an SAP BW BEx Query in Crystal Reports for Enterprise that contains an object with a description defined on multiple lines with carriage returned in the BEx Query, it is not possible to use the object in the formula.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
Line break, CRE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.