- Error: "The matching } for this field name is missing."
- When adding an object to a formula, it displays the object name on 2 lines, and then gives an error that this objects is not recognized.
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, unable to use an object in a formula that has a name containing carriage returns in Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- When reporting off an SAP BW BEx Query in Crystal Reports for Enterprise that contains an object with a description defined on multiple lines with carriage returned in the BEx Query, it is not possible to use the object in the formula.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
Line break, CRE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.