- When acquiring data from a universe, do universe-level prompts get surfaced to Visual Intelligence?
- SAP Visual Intelligence 1.0.7
- BI Platform universe
Reproducing the Issue
- Click "New Document"
- Select "Universe Source"
- Login and Connect
- Click "Acquire"
- Yes, Universe prompts are supported.
- This is confirmed in the application’s online help (section "when working with universes"): "If the query contains contexts or prompts, you need to answer them to acquire the data."
- The user-input is prompted before doing the “Preview and Select Data” option (i.e. local filtering during acquisition)
- Please note that the user response cannot be changed on a subsequent refresh.
- This is explained by way of ‘release restrictions’ in the guide: http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/vi01/en/vi1_0_7_user_en.pdf
- See comment << You cannot change the answered prompt value after acquiring data from a Universe data source >>
reflected, appear, come up, show, , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0