A BPC NW Drill through to BW BEx query must be parameterized (specified in URL) differently based on the SAP Netweaver web runtime versions below:
- SAP Netweaver Application server with ABAP (AS ABAP) web runtime version
- SAP Netweaver Application server JAVA (AS Java) web runtime version
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Standard model)
parametrization, parameterization, parameterisation, parametrisation, param, variables, varialbes, BEXweb, vars, Drill-Thru, drillthru, thru , KBA , nw , drill-through , best practices , nwos , 3rd party tools config and system admin , EPM-BPC-NW-INT-BEX , Bex Integration , EPM-BPC-NW-WEB , Web , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.