- There is a requirement to specify the location of the TrustedPrincipal.conf in a UNIX/Linux WebSphere deployment when the CMS is on Windows
- FWM 02045 after upgrade to 4.1 There was an error reading the shared secret from the trusted principal configuration file. (FWM 02045)
- To note due to various web/app conditions this error could occur on other web application servers including tomcat
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platfom 4.2 4.3 4.x
IBM Webshpere 6.0 + (on Linux/UNIX)
- Issue has also been seen on weblogic, and tomcat
zie websphere, weblogic oracle jboss, java options, trusted auth, trusted authentication, sso, ldap , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.